Academic Advising is a central component of your educational and career plan.
Advisors can assist you in defining and achieving your goals.
♦Spring 2021 Course Registration Begins Monday, October 12th, 2020
♦Priority Graduation Application for Mat 2021 is Monday, October 19th, 2020
Advising Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm
- •Contact Information: email email@example.com or call 520-494-5410
- •First scheduled appointment @ 8:15 am and Last scheduled appointment @ 5:15 pm
- •Make Advising Appointment CLICK HERE
- •Quick Advising ~ No Appointment Needed! CLICK HERE
How to Prepare for an Advising Appointment:
- Complete a CAC admission application to obtain a Student ID number. APPLY NOW! CLICK HERE
- Review Placement Assessment tab above. Bring a copy of unofficial high school transcripts if graduated in the last 3 years, all college transcripts and any other tests scores to your advising appointment.
- Think of questions to ask your advisor and write them in the “Other Questions” box when you make your appointment. This helps your advisor prepare for your appointment.
- Review the Areas of Interest to discuss your top-choice with your Academic Advisor. Areas of Interest Choices – CLICK HERE
- Make an Advising Appointment ~ ~ CLICK HERE
Types of Scheduled Advising Appointments:
Your academic advisor will discuss with you long-term and semester academic planning, review transfer credits and CAC pathway options. Following are the types of appointments available:
- Video Chat Appointment: You will meet with your advisor via video conferencing platform BlackBoard Ultra Collaborate. A link to join the appoint is provided in an email after you have scheduled the appointment.
- •Phone Appointment: You will meet with your advisor via phone. The advisor will call you at the scheduled meeting time on the phone number you provide at scheduling. You will receive confirmation through the email address you provide.
- •Live Virtual Quick Advising: An advisor will be available from 8:30-1:00 to assist with quick advising questions. Advisors can answer questions, teach students how to use the CAC website and maneuver our CAC processes.
Academic Advising ~ Quick-Advising or Make Appointment
Visit with the Same Advisor every semester
IMPORTANT: If graduated High School in the last 3 years, have a copy of your Transcript available during your appointment
Click here to add your own text