Welcome to Weekend College…
- Convenient class meeting times Friday evening 6pm to 9pm and Saturday morning 8:30am to 11:30am at CAC’s Corporate Center.
- Based on a cohort model whereby students support each other as they progress as a group through the same classes.
- All Weekend College classes readily transfer to UA, NAU, ASU, and most other universities (grades of C or better required).
- Designed as a guided pathway that leads to ASU’s Organizational Leadership Bachelor’s degree offered at CAC’s Corporate Center.
- Support services include: Personalized academic planning, financial aid, and career development.
- Are you ready to start? Click on the “Getting Ready” tab below for more information.
Still have questions, please contact: email@example.com or call 520-494-6603 (Monday-Thursday) or 520-494-6605 (Friday & Saturday).
Associate of Arts (A.A.) Degree (64 credit hours)
General Education Requirements and Electives:
Written Communication – 6 credit hours (ENG 101, ENG 102)
Oral Communication – 3 credit hours ( COM 263)
Social and Behavioral Sciences – 9 credit hours (PSY 101, BUS 123, BUS 190)
Physical and Biological Sciences – 8 credit hours (BIO 160, BIO 181)
Mathematics – 8 credit hours (MAT 118, MAT 141)
Intensive Writing and Critical Inquiry/Cultural Awareness – 3 credit hours (LIT 202)
Historical Awareness – 3 credit hours (HIS 101)
Computer Competency – 3 credit hours (CIS 120)
Elective Courses – 21 credit hours