Who We Are
ARIZONA@Work Pinal County is a federally funded Department of Labor program that works to help job seekers find high-quality employment, train a skilled workforce, and strengthen the economy.
The Youth and Young Adult Program’s mission is to help people between the ages of 16 and 24 overcome obstacles that prevent them from receiving an education and finding a great career. This program will help equip you with the tools you need to complete an educational program and find gainful employment. Each Youth Program participant is partnered with a Career Planner who will work to create a customized plan for academic and employment success – all at no cost!
For more information visit ArizonaAtWork.com/Pinal
How We Can Help You
- ·Financial assistance for GED classes and GED testing
- ·Individualized career planning
- ·Work readiness training and resume assistance
- ·Money management training
- ·Interview preparation
- ·Entrepreneurial skills training
- ·Paid work experience in your field of study
- ·Support services to lessen the financial burden of attending school
The ARIZONA@WORK Pinal County Youth Program is a WIOA Title I program, and is provided by Central Arizona College, a proud partner of the American Job Center Network.
Meet your Career Navigators and Planners
1015 E Florence Blvd Bldg B
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
805 S Idaho Rd Bldg B
Apache Junction, AZ 85119
17945 N Regent Dr Bldg A
Maricopa, AZ 85138