A First-Time-Student has never attended college.
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Areas of Interest:
- •Discover Your Career Pathway: MyMajors ~ CLICK HERE
- •CAC’s Areas of Interest and Pathway/Program options: CLICK HERE
Arizona Residency Status
Students are classified for tuition purposes under one of the following resident classifications:
- •In-State Resident
•Out of State Resident (includes Non-resident and F-1 non-immigrant students)
- •Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- •New Mexico State Resident Tuition Waiver
All students are required to complete the Arizona Residency Requirements as part of the CAC Application. Tips for an Accurate Residency Determination CLICK HERE
CAC In-State Tuition = $86 per credit hour
IMPORTANT: Complete FAFSA TODAY-DON’T Delay!!! CLICK HERE
- •Every year complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form as soon as possible after October 1st. CAC’s Federal ID Code is 007283.
- •FAFSA will determine the student’s financial need and aid eligibility for MOST financial aid.
Payment Plan CLICK HERE
We strongly encourage all students to apply for some form of financial aid. Learn about the different types of financial aid and programs below:
- •Federal Aid CLICK HERE
- •Scholarships CLICK HERE
- •Military & Veterans Educational Benefits CLICK HERE
To see a full list of CAC Tuition and Fees: CLICK HERE