A First-Time-Student has never attended college.
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Areas of Interest:
Areas of Interest are groups of related Pathways/Programs that lead to a degree or certificate.
- •Discover Your Career Pathway: MyMajors
- •CAC’s Areas of Interest and Pathway/Program options
Arizona Residency Status
Students are classified for tuition purposes under one of the following resident classifications:
- •In-State Resident
•Out of State Resident (includes Non-resident and F-1 non-immigrant students)
- •Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- •New Mexico State Resident Tuition Waiver
All students are required to complete the Arizona Residency Requirements as part of the CAC Application. Tips for an Accurate Residency Determination
CAC In-State Tuition = $86 per credit hour
IMPORTANT: Complete FAFSA TODAY-DON’T Delay!!!
- •Every year complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form as soon as possible after October 1st. CAC’s Federal ID Code is 007283.
- •FAFSA will determine the student’s financial need and aid eligibility for MOST financial aid.
We strongly encourage all students to apply for some form of financial aid. Learn about the different types of financial aid and programs below:
To see a full list of CAC Tuition and Fees