International Students / F-1 Visa
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Get Started by Emailing International Admissions at
International students seeking admissions based on an F-1 student visa status must provide the following documentation:
•Complete: International Student Application ~ CLICK HERE
•Complete: TOEFL OR IELTS English proficiency test if coming from a non-English speaking country.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Minimum overall band score 5.5.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Written Test minimum score 450; Computer Test minimum score 133. Scores MUST be sent directly from: TOEFL, PO BOX 6155, Princeton, NJ 08514-6155, USA
•Submit: All final transcripts/grades from any high school(s) and college(s) attended.
•Complete: Financial Support Statement
•Submit: Letter from a bank or other financial institution verifying funds for financial support
•Document Translation into English: Contact on of the following agencies for foreign credential evaluation services:
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) www.ece.org
- International Educational Research Foundation (IERF) www.ierf.org
- World Education Services (WES) www.wes.org
•All Above Documents Should be Submitted To Central Arizona College:
Central Arizona College
Records and Registration Office
8470 North Overfield Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
Questions: Contact CAC International Admissions: International.email@example.com or call 1-520-494-5269
*Central Arizona College has no provision for scholarships for international students; therefore, students must be prepared to meet the necessary financial obligations for the entire time they will be in the United States. It is estimated that each student will need at least $18,000 per academic year in order to meet all expenses, exclusive of travel.
Areas of Interest:
- •Discover Your Career Pathway: MyMajors ~ CLICK HERE
- •CAC’s Areas of Interest and Pathway/Program options: CLICK HERE
To see a full list of CAC Tuition and Fees: CLICK HERE