Central Arizona College recognizes the reality of food insecurity among our student population and the extent to which hunger affects our communities.
The CAC Food Pantry is part of a larger initiative intended to improve student success and increase upward mobility by combating the negative effects of hunger within our community.
CAC Food Pantry locations are continually being re-stocked and we invite those in need to visit and take items as needed.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Donate food by dropping canned or non-perishable items to any CAC library. The most requested items include:
- Peanut Butter & Other Nut Butters
- Dry Pasta
- Pasta Sauce
- Ramen Cups
- Canned Meat/Fish
- Granola Bars
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Toiletries (Soap, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste)
- Organize a food drive in your business or community to collect donations.
- NEW: Make a monetary donation via the CAC Foundation HERE (Please select ‘Other’ under ‘Please direct my donation to:’ and note CAC Food Pantry in ‘Additional Information’.)
HOW DO I GET FOOD ASSISTANCE?
Simply visit any CAC library location and ask an employee for access to the CAC Food Pantry. No identification or personal information will be required to receive goods. It’s that easy!
Library Locations & Regular Hours:
Aravaipa: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Maricopa: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
San Tan: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Signal Peak: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Superstition Mountain: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Please note that all libraries are closed Friday through Sunday.
Questions? Contact the Signal Peak Library at 520-494-5286.